Our team is the best in the industry - is it time for you to join us? If you're passionate about delivering great service and want to work for a company where we'll help you be your best, GAP wants to hear from you!
GAP Hire Solutions now has 8 divisions offering the hire of equipment throughout the UK. We're looking to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further. As a GAP employee, you'll enjoy loads of benefits such as profit share, loyalty holidays, a staff social fund and child care voucher scheme. Our in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best and as a company we are always keen to promote internally.
Do we sound like the perfect fit? If so, apply now - your dream job is only a few clicks away.
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for developing and managing profitable sales growth within their designated region. Within the role you will manage, motivate and monitor a team of Sales Representatives, including carrying out KPI meetings and joint customer visits. This is a varied and challenging role in which the Regional Sales Manager will also develop and monitor sales systems and procedures and make recommendations for improvement.
Applicants should have:
• A proven track record in sales (preferably in the Hire/Construction industry)
• Demonstrable experience of managing successful field sales teams (essential)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to negotiate at senior level
• The ability to prepare proposals and deliver presentations at senior level in a professional manner
• An in-depth understanding of customer service.
• IT literacy and good administration skills.
• Driving License (essential)
This is a senior role within the business and as a result we are looking for an innovative, top performer in their field who can motivate, manage and inspire our sales team.
So what next?
If you think you fit the profile we would love to hear from you.
All you have to do is send us a copy of your CV highlighting your current package and salary expectations and we can take it from there.
For more information, or to request an application form, please contact the Recruitment Team on 0141 225 4613.
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.