There has never been a more exciting time to work for GAP. We need dedicated people to join our team as we continue to diversify and grow our brand throughout the UK. We are committed to providing training & development, supportive working environments and scope for progression.
Based in Head Office, an excellent opportunity has arisen in our IT Department for an IT Support Analyst to provide general 1st Line Network support to users throughout the UK, and assist with administering systems including Active Directory, Exchange 2013, Web and Mail Filters. We are interested in hearing from highly motivated candidates who have an IT related degree and experience of working within an IT team who are looking to gain exposure to a wide range of technologies. This position will help guide the future infrastructure developments from conception to implementation.
Applicants Should Have:
• Sound understanding of VMware, Active Directory and Windows 2008/2012 servers
• Experience of supporting ERP systems
• General hardware repair/build and network support skills
• IT Qualification (or knowledge gained through experience)
• Good problem solving techniques
• Well-developed communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels and with a wide variety of people
• Good organisational skills with the ability to remain calm during busy periods and meet tight deadlines
• Good team-player with a flexible approach to work activities
So what next?
If you think you fit the profile we would love to hear from you. We can offer exposure to an environment including Cisco, VMware, Microsoft and Infor technologies.
All you have to do is send us a copy of your CV highlighting your current package and salary expectations and we can take it from there.
For more information, or to request an application form, please contact the Recruitment Team on 0141 225 4719.
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER