Are you an experienced Driver ready for your next career move to a Company that really values your contribution and can offer you award-winning training opportunities? People truly are at the heart of our business and we believe in empowering our colleagues to develop their skills, make decisions and take on new responsibilities in a friendly team environment.
We now have a fantastic opportunity for a van driver, you will play a key role in Service Centre operations, helping us to deliver on our promise of quality products and services on time, every time for our customers.
Your duties will include:
- The delivery and collection of plant hire equipment, adhering to all health and safety guidelines
- You may be required to demonstrate the item’s operation to customers, so training to a good standard of knowledge of all Utilities equipment will be given
- The completion of any relevant checks and related administration when delivering and collecting equipment
- You will be responsible for ensuring that all Company vehicles are driven safely, professionally and within the law at all times
- As the public face of Utilities you will be well-presented, communicate professionally with customers on site and promote the positive image of the business
- Compliance with current H&S legislation and Company specific health, safety and environmental policies and procedures.
Hours of work: Monday – Friday, with hours in line with Tachograph Laws and Working time Directive.