We currently have a vacancy for a Drivers Assistant to join the team and work alongside our experienced Drivers to provide a high level of service to our customers.
In 2016, the two market-leading Trakway companies in the UK merged together and have since enjoyed further and significant investment in hire equipment. As such, the business needs to expand the Driver Assistant team to ensure we can meet the demands of our customers and fulfil the workbook.
The main purpose of the job is to facilitate the completion of customer contracts by assisting the Driver Operator’s when delivering, installing and recovering temporary access products. Maintenance visits and standby will also be an essential part of the role. As the public face of Engineered Access you will be well presented, communicate professionally with customers on site and promote the positive image of the business.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Assisting the driver with the delivery, installation, recovery and collection of hire equipment, adhering to all health and safety guidelines
- Ensuring that all Company vehicles are kept in a good clean condition
- Comply with current H&S legislation and Company specific health, safety and environmental policies and procedures
- Calling customers on the way to site to advise of ETA’s
- The daily completion of the Tool Checklist
- Assisting the Driver Operator by map reading and giving directions when necessary
- You may be required to demonstrate the product’s operation and correct usage to customers, so training to a good standard of knowledge of all Engineered Access equipment will be given
- You may be required to assist the Driver Operator with the completion of the Driver Convey App to ensure all relevant vehicle checks are completed daily
- You may be required to assist the Driver Operator with the completion of related administration when delivering and collecting equipment, notably the completion of delivery and collection tickets and risk assessments on every job, and PIR’s and Damage Report Forms where appropriate