ET Hire Limited is an independent tool hire business based in Bolton. Established in 1989 we have a large customer base and recent growth in the construction sector means we have a vacancy for an Apprentice Hire Desk Controller.
We are seeking a new team member to work within a busy Hire Desk environment from our Bolton Depot - dealing with customer sites across the North west, to provide a high level of service supplying tools and access equipment.
- Working on the sales counter dealing with customers
- Taking phone calls / receiving e-mails for requests of tools and equipment
- Taking phone calls / receiving e-mails for returns of tools and equipment
- Taking phone calls from plant operatives
- Planning transport for deliveries and collections of equipment from sites based across the northwest
- Dealing with 3rd party companies sourcing equipment where we do not have equipment in stock / on fleet
- Dealing with queries from Customers and resolving any problems
- Liaising with other departments within the business
- Organising and maintaining equipment before and after hire
- Other depot duties as and when needed
- Must be reliable and a good time keeper
- Good numeracy, literacy and computer skills with some Microsoft office experience
- Self-motivator with good organisation skills
- Good communication and sales skills
- Customer service focus
- Good team player
- Working as part of a team
- Must be eager to learn as part of our apprenticeship programme
A competitive salary will be offered for the right applicant with great long-term prospects.
Please click the button on the right to apply, or post to E T Hire Ltd., 101-111 Turton Street, Bolton, BL1 2TF.