There has never been a more exciting time to work for GAP. We need dedicated people to join our team as we continue to diversify and grow our brand throughout the UK. We are committed to providing training & development, supportive working environments and scope for progression. Having expanded through steady organic growth GAP Vehicle Hire currently has multiple locations throughout the UK.
We are looking for experienced Rental Agents/Hire Controller for our Depots in Newcastle, Manchester and Glasgow.
As a Rental Agent at GAP Vehicle Hire, you will have overall responsibility for face-to-face customer interaction and a high level of administration. You will ensure the customer is satisfied with their hire and deal with any concerns before or after the rental. The rental agent will also be responsible for organising replacement vehicles to cover servicing and MOTs in accordance with company policy and legislative requirements, running daily reports and upselling.
• To deliver a high level of Customer Service to both internal and external customers to ensure that expectations are met or exceeded
• To assist in achieving fleet targets whilst ensuring utilisation levels
• Work to achieve Branch KPI targets whilst assisting in all admin
• To ensure all Customer queries are settled amicably and effectively
• Work with the Branch Manager to assist in all Depot targets and goals
Applicants should have:
• Full UK driving license
• A good general level of vehicle rental knowledge at rental agent level
• Business standard IT skills
• Excellent communication and customer care skills
• Efficient administrative skills
• A tenacious, enthusiastic and flexible disposition
• Good attention to detail
So what next?
If you are driven, customer focused and have a passion for the industry we'd love to hear from you
All you have to do is send us a copy of your CV highlighting your current package and salary expectations and we can take it from there.
Email us: email@example.com
Call us to request an application form: 0141 225 4719
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER