Applications are welcomed for an exciting new opportunity to join the Sunbelt Rentals UK Team. In the role of Regional Engineering Manager you will be responsible for delivering company defined engineering standards within a predefined cluster of Powered Access depots in the South West Region.
Supporting the team of Depot Managers & Foreperson Service Engineers, you\'ll drive a continuous improvement program based around safety, people, quality, productivity and equipment availability. You\'ll report into the Rental Solutions Managing Director with a key link to the Head of Powered Access.
Working alongside Regional Directors and Depot Management teams your responsibilities will include:
- Prioritise and manage a repair program (Target MUR and high earning / UTE % items)
- Manage quality improvement initiatives & support development of Centres of Excellence
- Develop and manage KPI reporting (1-3 day breakdowns, technical response etc..)
- Drive technical skills development , T&D, CAP Assessments and apprenticeship program
- Create CIP for engineering activities (CI Process, Technical bulletins, BV etc..)
- Create processes and training to support introduction of innovations & new products including MHA, Telematics, Electric/Hybrid technologies etc..