A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Operational Support Technician to join our team at Sunbelt Rentals UK. It’s our vision to own the future of rentals and our mission to deliver a world-class experience. As an Operational Support Technician you will support operational delivery of the Safety and Communications business supporting during Specialist Division lock down periods, you\'ll be responsible for delivering a best-in-class service to our customers using your experience to help our customers with on-site issues, diagnosing and guiding them through procedures and fault diagnosis of the Safety and Communication equipment.
- Issuing safety and communication equipment and materials to the clients onsite.
- Facilitation and hosting of the safety and communication equipment and materials onsite.
- Ensuring the safe use of all the equipment.
- Undertake calibration of the equipment.
- Diagnose and fix equipment where needed.
- Adhering to and promoting Health and Safety and compliance of equipment standards.
- Maintaining effective relationships with all members of the Operation team.
- To raise the Sunbelt Rentals profile and reputation through professional attitude.
- To ensure that all reporting, administration is completed / maintained in line with Company standard.
- Achieving all key performance indicators in a fast changing and busy environment.
- Maintaining Company standards whilst working under pressure, ensuring we are always acting safely.
- Responsible for promoting all of SBR services and benefits to our clients and ensuring additional revenue wherever possible.
- Working with operations to resolve customer issues promptly and to the satisfaction of all concerned.
- Conducts audit and compliance.
- Adhere to and promote all health and safety compliance standards and ensure all employees do the same to generate a safe working environment.
- Works as part of a mobile team unit, as well as the onsite teams.
- Ad hoc duties as assigned by the Senior Management Team.
- Maybe required to work weekends and working away from home
What can we offer you in return? You’ll be joining a highly successful FTSE100 company, the UK’s largest equipment rental provider. We provide an Industry leading flexible rewards package including generous holiday allowance (with the opportunity to buy and sell annual leave), life assurance, retail discount scheme, employee recognition awards and a great Company pension scheme.