HSS Hire are the UK’s original and leading tool and equipment Hire Company. We make it easy for our customers to stay equipped to keep working, and we ensure you’re equipped to have a successful and fulfilling career with us.
We have an exciting and dynamic role for an Online Trading Manager to join a growing, digital team. With the choice of being based from home or our new office in Manchester, you will own our digital pricing and promotion plan, driving revenue forward, managing our data and digital team members as well as supporting on a number of key, exciting digital projects which will take us to the next level!
You will be a passionate and proactive Trading Manager, looking to play a pivotal role in continued innovation and creativity in our leading digital team.
What will you do?
You will take the lead on:
- Manage online pricing structure, working with wider business to maximise revenue
- Create and manage onsite promotional messaging to reflect seasonality, availability and demand
- Develop and manage CRO plan with internal teams and third party partners
- Build / utilise multi-channel MI to identify commercial gaps and opportunities to capitalise on, then execute relevant plans to address them
- Work with production team to drive onsite conversion
- Monitor and analyse web trading insights and communication to wider business
- Development and coordination of in-season complementary promotions
What do you bring?
You will have:
- Experience in an ecommerce environment working within pricing or trading
- Leadership/Management skills
- Data driven with an analytical mind
- Proven experience in driving price optimisation working with key senior stakeholders
Commercial acumen with an enthusiastic and proactive attitude to trading
What do you get back?
In line with our culture and values we Make it safe, Make it happen, Make it better and Make it together. So we promise that your career with us will be rewarding. Here are just some of the benefits you have access to when you join:
- Competitive salary with access to our company pension
- FREE Hire from our core range, with 50% off for friends and family
- Training and development – on our Learning Lab you will get the opportunity to continuously further your career and complete courses suited to your role
- Inclusive and innovative culture and great recognition including Long Service Awards and an Annual Survey where you can have your say and contribute to how we continue to improve
- Wellbeing and Healthcare support– you are the heart of our business, and we are committed to making sure you stay happy and healthy at work and at home, our support includes Mental Health First Aiders, Employee Assistance Programme which is free support 24/365 and you can claim cashback on lots of different benefits including dental check-ups, glasses, physiotherapy and even a massage!
- Discounts and cashback on our benefits site with a huge range of purchases including days out, restaurants, gym memberships, shopping and lots more
- Life assurance is provided at twice your annual salary
- You will get the choice of other benefits that work for you through our Benefits portal – you pick the benefits you want – such as holiday buy and cycle to work schemes
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
At HSS, we prioritise inclusivity and diversity. This is why we are committed to attracting, recruiting and supporting candidates and colleagues from a diverse range of backgrounds. This helps us to facilitate a rich mix of culture and experience across the entire Group, ensuring mental and physical wellbeing remain at the forefront of work force.