Are you a friendly and outgoing person who is looking for a career with a company that really values your contribution and can offer you award-winning training opportunities? Read on as we may have just the apprenticeship you are looking for!
Our Apprentices are the future of our business. On our 15-month apprenticeship programme you will learn the skills to become a successful Customer Service Advisor with a fantastic range of future career options ahead of you. There could not be a more exciting time to join us and following successful completion of your apprenticeship you will be offered a permanent role, with one of the best rental equipment providers in the industry.
On a daily basis you’ll work within one of our Operational Centres where you will:
- Gain in-depth product knowledge
- Communicate with customers on the telephone, via email and respond to website requests
- Learn to manage an order from enquiry to post-hire feedback and take ownership of the customer journey
- Build excellent working relationships with customers, learning to understand their business needs and requirements
- Develop the ability to recommend products and services that meet customer needs, ensuring a comprehensive and effective customer experience every time
- Learn how to manage hire contract administration and ensure that this is completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Become an ambassador for our “Customer First” culture, resolving any issues quickly and keeping your customers informed, so that they feel truly valued
- Expand your team working skills with your colleagues and the wider Sunbelt Rentals team
- Experience a varied workday in a fast-paced operational environment, learning to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
We’ll provide you with a comprehensive company induction, role-specific training, and apprenticeship support. You will become a part of a larger apprentice cohort where you will be able to form lifelong relationships and engage in a wider support network.
You will also be invited to attend our Customer Service Development Programme, which is designed to ensure that you’re confident, equipped and empowered to deliver a world class rental experience to your customers. We’ll also support your personal growth and development in line with your Sunbelt Rentals career aspirations.
You will be completing a level 2 Hire Controller apprenticeship standard. This will be delivered using a combination of;
- Workplace experience to gain practical skills
- Guidance and training from an experienced workplace mentor
- Industry recognised training leading to an apprenticeship qualification. This is delivered remotely but may include some face-to-face sessions at a training centre
About the Application Process
Our training provider, North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College, are recruiting on our behalf.
- Complete the application form
- You may be asked to complete some additional screening questions which will need to be completed before progressing to the next stage of the process
- Your application will be reviewed by the college Recruitment Team, and they may arrange a brief telephone interview with you
- If successful, your application will be passed to the hiring manager at Sunbelt Rentals to arrange an interview with you