Are you an experienced Driver looking for your next career move to a company that really values your contribution and can offer you award-winning training opportunities? People truly are at the heart of our business and we believe in empowering our colleagues to develop their skills, make decisions and take on new responsibilities in a friendly team environment.
In this varied role, on a day-day basis you will be required to maintaining and repair all Climate Control equipment within our range, providing an onsite service to customer. This will include finding and capturing machine damage and keeping accurate and comprehensive service and maintenance records. It is also really important that you communicate effectively, ensuring that your Line Manager and Customers are kept informed as required.
- You will be responsible for the delivery and collection where appropriate the installation of portable air conditioning units, heaters and other associated products.
- Maintenance, repair and statutory compliance of all portable air conditioning units, heaters and other associated products.
- Capture and Identify machine damage and ensure clear lines of communication are maintained with both Manager and customer.
- You may be required to demonstrate the item\'s operation to customers, so training to a good standard of knowledge of all Sunbelt Rental\'s equipment will be given.
- The completion of any relevant checks and related administration when delivering and collecting equipment.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that all Company vehicles are driven safely, professionally and within the law at all times.
- As the public face of Sunbelt Rentals you will be well presented, communicate professionally with customers on site and promote the positive image of the business
- You will comply with current H&S legislation and Company specific health, safety and environmental policies and procedure
What can we offer you in return? You’ll be joining a highly successful FTSE100 company, the UK’s largest equipment rental provider. We provide an Industry leading flexible rewards package including generous holiday allowance (with the opportunity to buy and sell annual leave), life assurance, retail discount scheme, employee recognition awards and a great Company pension scheme.