We currently have an opening for a LGV (HGV) Driver to work out of our … depot. Providing full support to the depot in the safe delivery and collection of all Groundforce and associated VP business products.
You will be required to ensure all transport related transactions are completed efficiently, accurately and in line with company policies and procedures and customer requirements. You will deliver and collect equipment to and from customers, suppliers and other Vp businesses professionally, safely and on time ensuring the highest quality of customer service along the way.
Experience & knowledge required:
- Valid full clean driving licence – Essential
- Class 2 license (Minimum) – Essential
- Certificate of Professional Competence (Driver CPC) – Essential
- Digital tachograph card – Essential
- Lorry Mounted Cranes (only) - RITB/CPCS/Allmi/NORS accredited or recognised training certificate – Minimum 2 years’ experience – Essential
- Valid CSCS Site Visitor Card - Essential
- Attendance on a recognised vulnerable road user scheme within the last 2 years – Essential
- Good communication and interpersonal skills – Essential
- Knowledge of the local & regional geographical area – Advantageous
- Working knowledge of construction/housing/civil engineering industry – Advantageous
- Experienced in delivering/collecting heavy goods to construction sites – Advantageous