As we move into the next stage of our recruitment strategy, we are seeking a passionate recruiter, who wants to make a difference.
We are working on some creative and forward-thinking projects, and you will have the chance to support and make a real change. This is a hybrid role, we embrace flexible working! You can work from home and 2 days per week we attend office for key face to face activities like team get togethers and meetings.
Our brand new office is based in Trafford Park, with modern facilities, collaborative break out areas, onsite café/restaurant and free onsite gym!
What will you bring?
- Experience as working internally as a Recruiter/Talent Acquisition - in a fast-paced environment with the ability to demonstrate direct sourcing methodologies
- Someone with passion, energy skills and enthusiasm - and curiosity to drive innovation
- Strong Stakeholder management skills to build relationships with proactive communication techniques
- Organised with the capacity to work both autonomously and in a team, with effective planning abilities
What will you do?
- Work with the Recruitment Manager and the business to understand vacancies; directly sourcing, head hunting, leading on candidate generation, attraction and assessment and shortlisting and selection
- Use social media, talent pools, job boards to source suitable candidates for our opportunities
- Support key stakeholders whilst delivering recruitment solutions
- Ensure recruitment policy and best practice area adhered to and clearly communicated within the business
- With support from your Recruitment Manager you will have the chance to get involved in recruitment projects including things like Recruitment Events, Recruitment Brand, Equality Diversity and Inclusion in Recruitment, Internal Recruitment Strategies, Recruitment Marketing Campaigns and more as our team continue to evolve!
What do you get back?
Our colleagues are at the heart of everything we do. We want to make sure every single colleague feels valued and rewarded for the job they do and are given the opportunity to develop a long-term career with us.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary with access to our company pension allowing you to save and plan for your future
- Training and development with opportunity for career progression – and on our Learning Lab you will get the opportunity to continuously further your career and complete courses suited to your role
- Inclusive and innovative culture and great recognition
- Laptop and mobile to support true hybrid working model
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and the chance to buy up to 5 FTE more!
- Wellbeing and Healthcare support– you are the heart of our business, and we are committed to making sure you stay happy and healthy at work and at home. Our support includes:
- Mental Health First Aiders
- An Employee Assistance Programme which is free support 24/365
- A Healthcare Cashplan which means you can claim cashback on lots of different healthcare costs including prescription charges, dental check-ups, glasses, physiotherapy and even a massage!
- Access for you and your family to our wellbeing platform which includes benefits such as a 24/7 GP consultation service, get fit programmes including diet support with guidance from a nutritionist, life events counselling and much more.
- Discounts and cashback on our benefits site with a huge range of purchases including days out, restaurants, gym memberships, shopping, and lots more
- Life assurance is provided at twice your annual salary
- You will get the choice of other benefits that work for you through our Benefits portal – you pick the benefits you want – such as holiday buy and cycle to work schemes
FREE Hire from our core range, with 50% off for friends and family
Who are HSS?
The short answer? We are a leading provider of tools, equipment, and support services to a huge range of industries across the UK and Ireland, all powered by the latest technology. We can supply over 9,000 bits of equipment, from industrial generators and cranes, right down to carpet cleaners and floor sanders, and everything in between.
And it does not stop there. We supply everything our customers need to get the most out of the equipment they hire from us, so whether that’s fuel, training courses for their colleagues, consumables like sandpaper, whatever they need to get the job done, we can provide it.
At HSS, we prioritise inclusivity and diversity. Therefore, we are committed to attracting, recruiting, and supporting candidates and colleagues from a diverse range of backgrounds. This helps us to facilitate a rich mix of culture and experience across the entire Group, ensuring mental and physical wellbeing remain at the forefront of work force.