We have an opportunity in our digital team, as Paid Media Manager to manage our PPC campaigns, display adverts and affiliates programme.
There has never been a more exciting time to join HSS Hire as we continue to strengthen our digital strategy and continue to grow, transforming our business with technology.
You’ll have line manager responsibilities for our Paid Media Executive who manages the social channels and supports paid search. This is a hands-on role, and will play an important part in maximising both traffic, revenue and return on investment within your set budget.
This is a hybrid role, we embrace flexible working! You can work from home with the opportunity to attend office for essential face to face activities.
Our brand new office is based in Trafford Park, with modern facilities, collaborative break out areas, onsite café/restaurant and free onsite gym!
What will you do? As Paid Media Manager:
- You’ll be responsible for creating, activating and optimising paid campaigns in both google and Microsoft.
- You’ll have creative freedom, ensuring bidding strategies are up to date and optimised.
- You’ll analyse data and create reports to monitor and improve performance.
- You’ll complete key word research, making sure adverts are optimised based on seasonality and trend.
- You’ll work closely with the SEO manager to ensure both paid and organic traffic grow alongside each other.
- You’ll have full budget responsibility, identifying areas of growth in existing channels as well as new opportunities
What do you bring?
- You’ll be experienced in paid media, particularly PPC
- You’ll have strong data skills, able to analyse performance, producing reports and present back to the business
- Experience with Google Ads, Google Analytics and paid search tools
- You’ll be able to work with multiple stakeholders across the business
You will receive:
- Competitive salary with access to our company pension allowing you to save and plan for your future
- FREE Hire from our core range, with 50% off for friends and family
- Training and development – on our Learning Lab you will get the opportunity to continuously further your career and complete courses suited to your role
- Inclusive and innovative culture and great recognition including Long Service Awards and an Annual Survey where you can have your say and contribute to how we continue to improve
Wellbeing and Healthcare support– you are the heart of our business, and we are committed to making sure you stay happy and healthy at work and at home. Our support includes:
- Mental Health First Aiders
- An Employee Assistance Programme which is free support 24/365
- A Healthcare Cashplan which means you can claim cashback on lots of different healthcare costs including prescription charges, dental check-ups, glasses, physiotherapy and even a massage!
- Access for you and your family to our wellbeing platform which includes benefits such as a 24/7 GP consultation service, get fit programmes including diet support with guidance from a nutritionist, life events counselling and much more.
- Discounts and cashback on our benefits site with a huge range of purchases including days out, restaurants, gym memberships, shopping, and lots more
- Life assurance is provided at twice your annual salary
You will get the choice of other benefits that work for you through our Benefits portal – you pick the benefits you want – such as holiday buy and cycle to work schemes
Who are HSS?
The short answer? We are a leading provider of tools, equipment, and support services to a huge range of industries across the UK and Ireland, all powered by the latest technology. We can supply over 9,000 bits of equipment, from industrial generators and cranes, right down to carpet cleaners and floor sanders, and everything in between.
And it does not stop there. We supply everything our customers need to get the most out of the equipment they hire from us, so whether that’s fuel, training courses for their colleagues, consumables like sandpaper, whatever they need to get the job done, we can provide it.
At HSS, we prioritise inclusivity and diversity. Therefore, we are committed to attracting, recruiting, and supporting candidates and colleagues from a diverse range of backgrounds. This helps us to facilitate a rich mix of culture and experience across the entire Group, ensuring mental and physical wellbeing remain at the forefront of work force.