Are you an experienced Driver looking for your next career move to a company that really values your contribution and can offer you award-winning training opportunities? People truly are at the heart of our business and we believe in empowering our colleagues to develop their skills, make decisions and take on new responsibilities in a friendly team environment.
In the role of Driver Technician you will be responsible for supporting the operational delivery of the Safety and Communications business. You\'ll travel regularly to different locations being responsible for the delivery and collection of Safety and Communications hire equipment as well demonstrating the technical equipment in operation to the customer. As the face of Sunbelt Rentals to our customers you will always be well presented, be able to communicate professionally with customers on site and promote the positive image of the business.
Your Key responsibilities:
- Delivering and collecting equipment to customers and completing any relevant checks and related administration
- Responsible for ensuring that all Company vehicles are driven safely and professionally and conduct all relevant Vehicle safety checks
- Issuing safety and communication equipment and materials to the clients onsite
- Demonstrates safety equipment in operation to our customers during the delivery process
- Diagnose and fix equipment where needed
- Adhering to and promoting Health and Safety and compliance of equipment standards
- Maintaining effective relationships with all members of the Operation team
- You’ll be undertaking pre-hire checks and functionality tests to support the branch with workloads
- Raise the Sunbelt Rentals profile and reputation through professional attitude.
- Ensure that all reporting, administration is completed / maintained in line with Company standard.
- Achieving all key performance indicators in a fast changing and busy environment.
- Maintaining Company standards whilst working under pressure, ensuring we are always acting safely
- Responsible for promoting all Sunbelt Rentals services and benefits to our clients and ensuring additional revenue wherever possible.
- Working with operations to resolve customer issues promptly and to the satisfaction of all concerned
- Conducting audit and compliance tasks.
What can we offer you in return? You’ll be joining a highly successful FTSE100 company, the UK’s largest equipment rental provider. We provide an Industry leading flexible rewards package including generous holiday allowance (with the opportunity to buy and sell annual leave), life assurance, retail discount scheme, employee recognition awards and a great Company pension scheme.