We are hiring a PA to Group HR Director
This critical role will be at the very heart of our HR function. If you’re looking for a role where two days will be the same, this isn’t it! What we can promise is a warm welcome into the JCB family and the chance to work for a Global brand where your role will truly make a difference.
In this role, you'll be responsible for:
- Providing a professional, efficient, and proactive PA service to our Group HR Director
- Answering incoming calls; taking messages and re-directing calls
- Producing a range of professional documents including letters/emails and presentations
- Organising meetings and events
- Managing the collation of weekly and monthly reporting
- Understanding and applying policies and procedures consistently and fairly, using judgement & knowledge to support the Group HR Director and the wider HR department
- Actively seeking ways to improve and enhance processes whilst ensuring existing process compliance
- Ensure that all filing, both paper and electronic, complies with GDPR data protection guidelines
- Acting as a central point for our HR department, collating, quality checking and distribution of confidential reports and data
- Organising of local, national, and overseas travel
- Help the coordination of activities of the HR team in the UK and around the World
Essential Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Proven experience of working in a fast-paced environment, and ideally within an organisation that operates across the World
- Committed to providing good customer service with a drive for continuous improvement
- Ability to manage multiple commitments, stakeholders and priorities at any given time
- Data driven individual who's experienced working with systems and Microsoft Applications to generate reports, capture data and produce Management Information
- Professional and confident with great written and spoken skills.
- Be a leader of compliance, with high attention to detail ensuring the accuracy of information and processes are maintained at all times
- Highly organised with the ability to manage a varied programme of work, and manage others expectations
- Ability to be agile in a demanding workplace
- Teamwork is fundamental to all aspects of this role. You will be an enthusiastic, flexible and proactive individual with strong inter-personal skills, capable of applying policies and processes to professional operational standards
What’s in it for you?
To reward you for your hard work, we will work with you to support your career progression and development. We will also provide a competitive salary, company pension scheme, medical insurance and dental care schemes, access to the company’s healthy living centre, 33 days annual leave and flexibility around daily start and finish times.
You will also have access to JCB’s Reward Hub – giving you fantastic savings across a huge range of high street retailers, as well as access to exclusive company perks such as our Cycle to Work Scheme.
JCB: Building a Brighter Future
JCB is an equal opportunities employer. We value diversity and welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds.
Recruitment Agencies: JCB does not accept any speculative approaches to present candidates for advertised vacancies.