We have an exciting opportunity for a Learning and Development Trainer to join our team in a National capacity. With over 10,000 products, a forward-thinking culture and opportunity we are looking for someone like you to take our colleagues to the next step in the journey with HSS Hire!
As a Learning and Development Trainer you will take responsibility for supporting the training and development of our colleagues so that they have the correct skills, knowledge, and behaviours to excel in their roles and go home safely at the end of every day.
What will you do?
- Facilitate a number of core training courses for colleagues across the HSS Hire Group.
- Become an expert in specialised equipment, supporting key departments in our business.
- Collate and communicate all training efficiently, including delivering feedback and evaluating results.
- Adhere to all HSS Hire Safety procedures ensuring compliance with company policies.
What do you bring?
- Experience of a full training cycle with high delivery standards is ideal
- A passion to train, coach and nurture colleagues.
- The ability to build long-lasting relationships with key stakeholders. Rapport building skills will be key to be successful in this role!
- A thirst for colleague and personal development.
What do you get back?
Our colleagues are at the heart of everything we do. We want to make sure every single colleague feels valued and rewarded for the job they do and are given the opportunity to develop a long-term career with us.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary with access to our company pension allowing you to save and plan for your future
- Holiday allowance of 25 days, plus public holidays
- FREE Hire from our core range, with 50% off for friends and family
- Training and development – on our Learning Lab you will get the opportunity to continuously further your career and complete courses suited to your role
- Inclusive and innovative culture and great recognition including Long Service Awards and an Annual Survey where you can have your say and contribute to how we continue to improve
Wellbeing and Healthcare support– you are the heart of our business, and we are committed to making sure you stay happy and healthy at work and at home. Our support includes:
- Mental Health First Aiders
- An Employee Assistance Programme which is free support 24/365
- A Healthcare Cashplan which means you can claim cashback on lots of different healthcare costs including prescription charges, dental check-ups, glasses, physiotherapy and even a massage!
- Access for you and your family to our wellbeing platform which includes benefits such as a 24/7 GP consultation service, get fit programmes including diet support with guidance from a nutritionist, life events counselling and much more.
- Discounts and cashback on our benefits site with a huge range of purchases including days out, restaurants, gym memberships, shopping, and lots more
- Life assurance is provided at twice your annual salary
- You will get the choice of other benefits that work for you through our Benefits portal – you pick the benefits you want – such as holiday buy and cycle to work schemes
At HSS, we prioritise inclusivity and diversity. Therefore, we are committed to attracting, recruiting, and supporting candidates and colleagues from a diverse range of backgrounds. This helps us to facilitate a rich mix of culture and experience across the entire Group, ensuring mental and physical wellbeing remain at the forefront of work force.