- To work alongside the supplying depots to manage installation and collections
- Working closely with the client and supplying divisions
- Liaise with key account and local customers and give advice on what is needed to allow for delivery and collections of our temporary accommodation units.
- Develop relationships with customer site teams and our depots installation teams to ensure good working relations and high customer satisfaction in relation to our installation and collection of temporary accommodation units.
- Carry out site surveys and create RAMS and lifting plans for the installation and collection of our temporary accommodation units.
What can we offer you in return? You’ll be joining a highly successful FTSE100 company, the UK’s largest equipment rental provider. We provide an Industry leading flexible rewards package including generous holiday allowance (with the opportunity to buy and sell annual leave), life assurance, retail discount scheme, employee recognition awards and a great Company pension scheme.