Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a forward thinking, industry leading business? Can you offer a ‘can do’ attitude and have excellent communication skills? If so, look no further! We currently have an opportunity for a Hire Controller to join our National Customer Service Centre in Manchester.
What you will be doing
- Delivering service excellence through the management of your own case load of queries, exceptions and associated post sale activities
- Responding to calls and written communication in a variety of formats including emails, web chat and social media, providing a first class customer experience
- Impartially and fairly investigate, record and respond to customer feedback including customer survey responses and complaints
- Effectively liaise with customers and wider business to resolve customer queries
- Accurately gather, update and record detailed information relevant to delivering a first class customer experience
Do you have what it takes
- Previous experience in working in the Hire Industry to include knowledge of product ranges
- Proven experience of providing first class customer service over the telephone, via email or web chat/social media
- Proven experience of dealing with customer complaints and concerns in a positive, calm and professional manner
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to successfully handle multiple tasks
- Self-motivated and Conscientious with a drive to achieve continuous improvement
- Ability to prioritise workloads, work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to analyse data
- Ability to build and develop strong relationships with both customers and internal stakeholders
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, both internal and external
- Knowledge of ?Competent Word, Excel and Outlook
A little bit about us
Brandon Hire Station offers the youngest hire fleet in the industry with a wide range of high quality supporting equipment to a broad customer base both regionally and nationally. Recognised as experts in our field, we have a growing portfolio of satisfied customers, many of whom are market leaders and household names in their own right.
We are committed to continuous improvement, dedicated to excellent customer service and stimulate those who enjoy working in a fast-paced, team-orientated environment.