We are looking for a Lead Administrator to join the Operations team at JCB World Headquarters
In this role, you'll be responsible for:
- Providing efficient administration support to two of JCB’s largest Operations teams
- Understanding and applying operations policies and procedures consistently and fairly, using judgement and knowledge to support line managers and the wider team
- Becoming a specialist on the Time and Attendance system and supporting the Group Leaders to ensure that this is maintained accurately
- Providing an unparalleled JCB experience to both internal and external customers
- Answering incoming calls; taking messages and re-directing calls as required
- Producing a range of documents including letters/emails and presentations
- Creating weekly reports that are distributed to Senior Executives within the business
- Collating information from the Operations teams to maintain daily Production trackers
- Organising meetings and events ensuring that appointments are realistically planned with regard to timing and venue; venue, catering and resources are booked appropriately; and preparing materials to support the event
- Recording and distributing accurate meeting minutes from Management reviews
- Managing manpower trackers – ensuring documents are up to date and accurate
- Working with HR to ensure employee documentation and contracts are relevant and correct
- Arranging both internal and external operational events
- Liaising with other Administrators and PA’s around the business to complete Group tasks efficiently
- Applying knowledge and feedback from others to contribute to service improvement
- Ordering of general and printed stationery for the business unit
- Raising orders via SAP & Ariba
Essential Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Proven experience of working as an administrator in a fast paced environment
- Committed to providing good customer service with a drive for continuous improvement
- Data driven individual who's experienced working with systems and Microsoft Applications to generate reports, capture data and produce Management Information for the Operations team and wider business
- Professional and confident with great written and spoken skills.
- Be a leader of compliance within the Operations Team with high attention to detail ensuring the accuracy of information and processes are maintained at all times
- Highly organised with the ability to manage a varied programme of work, and manage others expectations
- Ability to work in an agile manner in a demanding and sometimes reactive workplace
- A high degree of teamwork is fundamental to all aspects of this role. You will be an enthusiastic, flexible and proactive individual with strong inter-personal skills, capable of applying policies and processes to professional operational standards
What’s in it for you?
To say thank you for your hard work, we will work with you to support your career progression and development. We will also provide a competitive salary, company pension scheme, medical insurance and dental care schemes, access to the company’s healthy living centre, 33 days annual leave and flexibility around daily start and finish times.
You will also have access to JCB’s Reward Hub – giving you fantastic savings across a huge range of high street retailers, as well as access to exclusive company perks such as our Cycle to Work Scheme.
JCB: Building a Brighter Future
JCB is an equal opportunities employer. We value diversity and welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds.
Recruitment Agencies: JCB does not accept any speculative approaches to present candidates for advertised vacancies.