HSS Hire is the UK’s original tool and equipment hire company with an award-winning reputation for being the best in the industry. Due to our continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a Depot Supervisor to join our team within our Groundcare division!
Our Groundcare division is the ONLY National supplier currently in the whole of the UK!
What does the job involve?
This is a depot-based role in our Erdington workshop.
We are looking for an individual who is confident in running a workshop and managing all associated duties with support to other satellite workshops.
- Depot administration
- Running transport
- Stock control, both hire equipment and parts
- Assisting with scheduling the engineers
- Test/Run equipment if needed
- Site surveys to assist project sales
- Book stock items in and out of the depot accurately and in line with company policy
This role is a very dynamic role. The day can quickly change to meet specific customers requirement, so the successful candidate would need to be up for a challenge.
You will be provided with:
- Full induction including product training
- Full work wear including all correct PPE
- Great OTE opportunities
You will have:
- Experience managing a team/workshop
- Strong knowledge of all electrical and mechanical aspects of groundcare equipment
- First class customer facing skills and good communication skills
- Flexibility to meet requirements of service operations
- Relevant experience in a similar role
Can do attitude
What do you get back?
- Competitive salary with access to our group pension to plan and save for your future
- Holiday allowance of 20 days increased to 25 days when you hit 5 years of service
- FREE Hire from our core range, with 50% off for friends and family
- Training and development – on our Learning Lab you will get the opportunity to continuously further your career and complete courses suited to your role
- Inclusive and innovative culture and great recognition including Long Service Awards and an Annual Survey where you can have your say and contribute to how we continue to improve
- Discounts and cashback on our benefits site with a huge range of purchases including days out, restaurants, gym memberships, shopping and lots more
- Life assurance is provided at twice your annual salary
- Full work wear and PPE provided with a full induction on entry to your new position, covering everything from Health and Safety to the ins and outs of your role
- Wellbeing and Healthcare support
At HSS, we prioritise inclusivity and diversity. This is why we are committed to attracting, recruiting and supporting candidates and colleagues from a diverse range of backgrounds. This helps us to facilitate a rich mix of culture and experience across the entire Group, ensuring mental and physical wellbeing remain at the forefront of work force.