Major Account Coordinator - Gateshead
Salary - £25k-£27k (DOE) + benefits
AFI Group are currently looking to recruit a Major Account Coordinator based from a key customers office in Gateshead. Working hours 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
In return we offer a competitive package in an established, fast paced, ambitious company that will provide career stability and progression prospects. You will be working for a company where hard work is rewarded.
The role in brief:
- Using extensive product knowledge to keep our key customer informed of our products / services.
- Working effectively and ensuring that our depots are working in conjunction with the requirements of the assigned major account and that service agreements are being fulfilled.
- Creating and maintaining systems and procedures to monitor, track and report all areas of each of the assigned major accounts in order to ensure exceptional levels of service.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with our key customer and dealing with any customer complaints and damage.
- Liaising with all managers and staff to ensure that we have correct systems and procedures in place to constantly monitor, develop and improve our service.
- Maintaining health and safety standards.
- Coordinating with the engineering and transport teams to ensure that the correct machines are ready and delivered to customer sites.
We would welcome applicants with the following skills and attributes; Major Account Coordinator, Customer Service, Customer Support, IT Literate, MS Office, Communication, Complaints Handling, Sales, Service Desk, Hire Desk, Health & Safety, Account Manager.
- 25 days holidays per year, plus statutory holidays
- Inclusion in a profit share scheme
- An auto-enrolment pension scheme with employer contributions
- Death-in-Service benefit of 2 x salary
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- AFI Rewards
In addition, we have invested in an excellent induction programme, and staff training (we currently hold an Investors in People award).
The ideal candidate:
- Friendly, helpful and professional
- Customer focused
- Previous experience in a busy customer service and/or sales role
- Understands the importance of achieving results
- Highly organised and the ability to multi task
- Rental or service industry experience useful but not essential
- Comfortable with Microsoft packages and computer skills in general
AFI Group is a leading provider of access solutions, from the hire and purchase of access equipment, to accredited training and service / maintenance of machines. With a current network of 21 hire locations across the UK, AFI has a strong emphasis on Health and Safety and is proud to hold various accreditations (ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001, 5* Achilles BuildingConfidence, Gold RoSPA award – to name a few).
Please note that we operate a 2-stage interview process and online testing to screen candidates.