We are recruiting for a Marketing Executive to join our innovative and dynamic Marketing function.
This is an exciting time to join us! We are working on some fantastic forward-thinking projects, and you as Marketing Executive will work in partnership with the team to drive business growth through the creation and effective delivery of omni-channel integrated marketing campaigns. You will also be the digital ambassador within our branch network, engaging branch colleagues promoting our digital platforms driving revenue and growth!
This is a hybrid role, in our brand-new Manchester office in Trafford Park. With modern facilities, collaborative break out areas, onsite café/restaurant, and a free onsite gym. We also support flexible working patterns to really ensure you have that work/life balance that suits you.
What will you bring?
- Experience in digital marketing, and on top of that, it’s advantageous to hold experience in Online, POS, Social and/or B2B
- Great time and project management skills, with the ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workload
- Effective team player with strong communication skills
- Experience in Microsoft programs such as Excel and PowerPoint
- Driven to succeed, with enthusiasm, curiosity, and positivity for Marketing
- Self-starter who is looking to thrive in a varied role
- Experience in multi-site retail marketing would be an advantage
What will you do?
- You will develop and deliver effective multi-channel marketing plans to support strategic digital growth ambitions
- Ensure brand consistency, high presentation standards and clear communication of HSS USPs across the network
- Manage new product / supplier marketing launches
- Work alongside stakeholders to coordinate effective campaign development and execution
- Manage marketing related aspects of new branch openings, closures, relocations, and on-sites
- Analyse campaign performance and create continuous improvement strategies
- Oversee the online ordering system for branches and delivering seasonal campaigns
Manage two direct reports of a Marketing Executive and Designer
What do you get back?
Our colleagues are at the heart of everything we do. We want to make sure every single colleague feels valued and rewarded for the job they do and are given the opportunity to develop a long-term career with us.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary with access to our company pension allowing you to save and plan for your future
- FREE Hire from our core range, with 50% off for friends and family
- Training and development – on our Learning Lab you will get the opportunity to continuously further your career and complete courses suited to your role
- Inclusive and innovative culture and great recognition including Long Service Awards and an Annual Survey where you can have your say and contribute to how we continue to improve
- Wellbeing and Healthcare support– you are the heart of our business, and we are committed to making sure you stay happy and healthy at work and at home. Our support includes:
- Mental Health First Aiders
- An Employee Assistance Programme which is free support 24/365
- A Healthcare Cashplan which means you can claim cashback on lots of different healthcare costs including prescription charges, dental check-ups, glasses, physiotherapy and even a massage!
- Access for you and your family to our wellbeing platform which includes benefits such as a 24/7 GP consultation service, get fit programmes including diet support with guidance from a nutritionist, life events counselling and much more.
- Discounts and cashback on our benefits site with a huge range of purchases including days out, restaurants, gym memberships, shopping, and lots more
- Life assurance is provided at twice your annual salary
You will get the choice of other benefits that work for you through our Benefits portal – you pick the benefits you want – such as holiday buy and cycle to work schemes
Who are HSS?
The short answer? We are a leading provider of tools, equipment, and support services to a huge range of industries across the UK and Ireland, all powered by the latest technology. We can supply over 9,000 bits of equipment, from industrial generators and cranes, right down to carpet cleaners and floor sanders, and everything in between.
And it does not stop there. We supply everything our customers need to get the most out of the equipment they hire from us, so whether that’s fuel, training courses for their colleagues, consumables like sandpaper, whatever they need to get the job done, we can provide it.
At HSS, we prioritise inclusivity and diversity. Therefore, we are committed to attracting, recruiting, and supporting candidates and colleagues from a diverse range of backgrounds. This helps us to facilitate a rich mix of culture and experience across the entire Group, ensuring mental and physical wellbeing remain at the forefront of work force.