Are you a friendly and outgoing person who is looking for a career with a company that really values your contribution and can offer you award-winning training opportunities? Read on as we may have just the apprenticeship you are looking for!
Our apprentices are the future of our business. On our 21-month apprenticeship programme you will learn the skills to become a successful Business Administrator with a fantastic range of future career options ahead of you. There could not be a more exciting time to join us and following successful completion of your apprenticeship you will be offered a permanent role, with one of the best rental equipment providers in the industry.
On a daily basis you’ll work within our Property Services Team where you will learn to:
- Provide full administrative support for the Facilities Management Team
- Become skilled in the use of relevant IT packages and systems
- Understand and implement internal processes and procedures
- Build an in-depth product knowledge to enhance your ability to support colleagues
- Effectively deal with queries, providing an efficient service supported by effective communication and the ability to produce accurate documentation
- Build excellent working relationships with colleagues, learning to understand their business needs and requirements to support the efficient running of the department
- Ensure the information and documentation held by the Property Team is constantly up to date, systematically stored and easily accessible to all stakeholders
- Assist in scheduling and coordinating maintenance activities
- Ensure all information for statutory compliance and certification is accurate and up to date
- Support with compiling departmental reports
- Expand your team working skills with your colleagues and the wider Sunbelt Rentals team
- Manage a varied workday in a fast-paced operational environment, learning to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
We’ll provide you with a comprehensive company induction, role-specific training, and apprenticeship support. You will become a part of a larger apprentice cohort where you will be able to form lifelong relationships and engage in a wider support network.
You will also be invited to attend our Customer Service Development Programme, which is designed to ensure that you’re confident, equipped and empowered to deliver a world class service experience to your customers. We’ll also support your personal growth and development in line with your Sunbelt Rentals career aspirations.
You will be completing a level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard. This will be delivered using a combination of;
- Workplace experience to gain practical skills
- Guidance and training from an experienced workplace mentor
- Industry recognised training leading to an apprenticeship qualification. This is delivered remotely but may include some face-to-face sessions at a training centre
About the Application Process
Our training provider, North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College, are recruiting on our behalf.
- Complete the application form
- You may be asked to complete some additional screening questions which will need to be completed before progressing to the next stage of the process
- Your application will be reviewed by the college Recruitment Team, and they may arrange a brief telephone interview with you
- If successful, your application will be passed to the hiring manager at Sunbelt Rentals to arrange an interview with you
To apply for this role please click here