The creation of a National Product Sales Distribution Centre, including warehousing, a dedicated Product Sales support desk and a business development team has resulted in a requirement for a Business Development Director.
You will have the experience, confidence and ability to positively and professionally represent Sunbelt Rentals and develop strong and successful relationships with key external stakeholders. You will support the development of value-added Product Sales propositions, future strategy and improve business management processes. Setting cost and sales pricing, driving compliance and influencing vendor selection, supported by various business teams.
- Review and manage all Product Sales revenue-related processes
- Oversee and support the management of the Product Sales Central Desk, Bids/Tenders and Ecommerce Team
- Identify and develop new Product Sales related products, services and processes
- Develop a roadmap for sustainable Product Sales opportunities
- Develop Product Sales pitch decks to support new business/renewal opportunities
- Manage Product Sales pricing mechanisms
- Oversee/manage the liaison with Sunbelt Rental’s Marketing Team, agreeing marketing strategy for the business and be the principal contact for Marketing within Product Sales
- Support the developing of the organisation’s future Product Sales strategy
- Liaise with central bids teams to provide tender support including tender evaluation pricing and final proposal formulation in accordance with agreed authorisation levels
- Staff mentoring/training and personal development
What can we offer you in return? You’ll be joining a highly successful FTSE100 company, the UK’s largest equipment rental provider. We provide an Industry leading flexible rewards package including generous holiday allowance (with the opportunity to buy and sell annual leave), life assurance, retail discount scheme, employee recognition awards and a great Company pension scheme.