Are you a friendly and outgoing person who is looking for a career with a company that really values your contribution and can offer you award-winning training opportunities? Read on as we may have just the apprenticeship you are looking for!
Our apprentices are the future of our business. On our 21-month apprenticeship programme you will learn the skills to become a successful Business Administrator with a fantastic range of future career options ahead of you. There could not be a more exciting time to join us and following successful completion of your apprenticeship you will be offered a permanent role, with one of the best rental equipment providers in the industry.
On a daily basis you’ll work within one of our Operational Centres where you will learn to:
- Provide full administrative support for the appropriate business sector
- Become skilled in the use of relevant IT packages and systems
- Understand and implement internal processes and procedures
- Build an in-depth product knowledge to enhance your ability to support customers and colleagues
- Generate customer quotes quickly and accurately when required.
- Communicate with customers on the telephone, via email and in response to website requests or to follow up open quotes
- Effectively deal with operational and commercial queries, providing an efficient service supported by effective communication and the ability to produce accurate documentation
- Build excellent working relationships with the sales team and customers, learning to understand their needs and requirements
- Engage with customers from both outside and from within different areas of the organisation
- Create and interpret revenue reports, identify trends and opportunities
- Develop the ability to recommend products and services that meet customer needs, ensuring a comprehensive and effective customer experience every time
- Become an ambassador for our “Customer First” culture, resolving any issues quickly and keeping your customers informed, so that they feel truly valued
- Expand your team working skills with your colleagues and the wider Sunbelt Rentals team
- Manage a varied workday in a fast-paced operational environment, learning to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
We’ll provide you with a comprehensive company induction, role-specific training and apprenticeship support. You will become a part of a larger apprentice cohort where you will be able to form lifelong relationships and engage in a wider support network.
You will also be invited to attend our Customer Service Development Programme, which is designed to ensure that you’re confident, equipped and empowered to deliver a world class rental experience to your customers. We’ll also support your personal growth and development in line with your Sunbelt Rentals career aspirations.
You will be completing a level 3 Business Administration apprenticeship standard. This will be delivered using a combination of;
- Workplace experience to gain practical skills
- Guidance and training from an experienced workplace mentor
- Industry recognised training leading to an apprenticeship qualification. This is delivered remotely but may include some face-to-face sessions at a training centre
About the Application Process
Our training provider, North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College, are recruiting on our behalf.
- Complete the application form
- You may be asked to complete some additional screening questions which will need to be completed before progressing to the next stage of the process
- Your application will be reviewed by the college Recruitment Team, and they may arrange a brief telephone interview with you
- If successful, your application will be passed to the hiring manager at Sunbelt Rentals to arrange an interview with you
What can we offer you in return?
You’ll be joining a highly successful FTSE100 company, the UK’s largest equipment rental provider. We provide an Industry leading flexible rewards package including generous holiday allowance (with the opportunity to buy and sell annual leave), life assurance, retail discount scheme, employee recognition awards and a great Company pension scheme.
To apply for this role please send a CV to email@example.com