Are you passionate about marketing? Are you currently a Marketing Co-ordinator or Marketing Assistant, looking for your next career step to a company where you can build on your experience and be supported in your development and personal growth? If the answer is yes, then we would love you to join our marketing team.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated, organised and creative Marketing Executive to join our exciting and fast-paced Marketing and Communications team in this new role. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the broader marketing team and multiple partners across the business, you will assist and support the Marketing Managers in delivering the marketing plan and strategy.
You\'ll manage your own workload and operate collaboratively across all functions. It\'s a varied and exciting opportunity, one where you will be empowered and encouraged to grow in the role and your career.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Plan, coordinate and deliver campaigns as requirements required.
- Monitor and adhere to campaign budgets set by the Manager and report on campaign KPIs and deliverables ensuring return on investment.
- Create marketing collateral and sales tools that support the selling process
- Attend sales and business review meetings to understand sector and business unit priorities and activities.
- Coordinate and carry out product launches, including a range of Industry events.
- Assist in creating and implementing marketing content (both offline and online) for delivery through social media, website, PR, events, email communications, or video content.
- Customer engagement and analysis of feedback
- Maintain relationships with product manufacturers and suppliers
- Ensure campaigns are compliant with content, style, logo usage, and messaging guidelines.
- Create compelling marketing assets that clearly articulate the value of our products
What can we offer you in return? You’ll be joining a highly successful FTSE100 company, the UK’s largest equipment rental provider. We provide an Industry leading flexible rewards package including generous holiday allowance (with the opportunity to buy and sell annual leave), life assurance, retail discount scheme, employee recognition awards and a great Company pension scheme.
This role offers hybrid working arrangements - with a mix of remote and office (Bramley Vale, Chesterfield). Hours of work are 37.5 hours Monday – Friday.
A driving licence is required as National travel will be part of the job role.