We have a fantastic opportunity for a Service Manager to join the Sunbelt Rentals Team.
In the role of Service Manager you will assist the Service Centre Manager to manage all areas and aspects of a busy Service Centre, driving the business forward to ensure targets and the highest possible standards of customer satisfaction are achieved. You will be responsible for:-
- Supporting with the management of the Service Centre team in line with Company policies to maximise the performance of the Service Centre
- Ensuring compliance with Company’s contract administration procedures
- Coaching and motivating employees to get the best from your team and deliver an excellent service to all customers
- Ensuring that all aspects of work and process are carried out in-line with Health and Safety guidelines
- Ensuring that the quality of customer care/service and products provided reflect the highest levels of excellence
- Deputise in the absence of the Service Centre Manager
What can we offer you in return? You’ll be joining a highly successful FTSE100 company, the UK’s largest equipment rental provider. We provide an Industry leading flexible rewards package including generous holiday allowance (with the opportunity to buy and sell annual leave), life assurance, retail discount scheme, employee recognition awards and a great Company pension scheme.