We are continuing to experience an exciting period of company growth, so it’s a great time to join our busy IT team at Birchwood Park, Warrington. The EUC Engineer’s role is to Provide technical support for a range of internal systems whilst working to agreed quality standards and service level agreements.
The role is based in our Support Centre in Warrington but we\'re happy to discuss a Hybrid working pattern with some days working from home as well as some days travelling to sites.
Key responsibilities/ Duties;
- Install, configuration and support of Desktops & laptops
- Install, configuration and support of tablets & Mobile devices
- Install, configuration and support of management platforms
- Document technical specifications and reports
- Enhance, plan capacity and design related to EUC projects
- Collaborate and involve in activities to assure knowledge development, sharing plus integration within as well as across entire work programs as suitable and lead projects
- Assist in providing BAU support to the business
- Assist in providing OOH support to the business
What can we offer you in return? You’ll be joining a highly successful FTSE100 company, the UK’s largest equipment rental provider. We provide an Industry leading flexible rewards package including generous holiday allowance (with the opportunity to buy and sell annual leave), life assurance, retail discount scheme, employee recognition awards and a great Company pension scheme.