Are you looking for the next career move to a Company that really values your contribution and can offer you award-winning training opportunities? People truly are at the heart of our business and we believe in empowering our colleagues to develop their skills, make decisions and take on new responsibilities.
In the role of IT Application Support Analyst you will provide reactive and proactive 2nd line application support to end users. Troubleshoot and resolve incidents and questions relating to applications, systems and business processes. The applications will predominantly be front of house and are vital to the business so providing a timely fix to the incidents or logging with the development teams is vital.
Additionally, you will be responsible for ensuring that user acceptance testing has been completed before applications changes are released into the production environment.
- Influence key colleagues and manage relationships effectively whilst building long-term strategic relationships, communicating clearly and regularly with people at all levels.
- Replicate customer issues to identify the source of an problem
- Contacting customers in order to gather more information/resolve issues.
- Act as a second triage to determine if there is a bug in the software or a training need has been identified
- Resolve small application issues that a change is not required for.
- Assisting Problem Management with identification and resolution of Problem tasks with an overall view of resolving Problems identified by trend analysis.
- Perform & coordinate user acceptance testing ensuring application readiness prior to release
What can we offer you in return? You’ll be joining a highly successful FTSE100 company, the UK’s largest equipment rental provider. We provide an Industry leading flexible rewards package including generous holiday allowance (with the opportunity to buy and sell annual leave), life assurance, retail discount scheme, employee recognition awards and a great Company pension scheme.