You will be working within our Central Hires Team, located in our Blackpool HQ. As a Project & Sales Coordinator, you will be developing and maintaining a portfolio of customers, whilst pushing the Smiths Brand and selling the features and benefits of our Award Winning company. This role is all about helping our customers get what they need to get the job done, whilst building up strong, positive and long-lasting relationships.
On an average day, you’ll be…
- Building and maintaining relationships existing customer portfolio
- Running daily reports for our Business Development Managers.
- Assisting with prospective customers and contacting where necessary
- Making warm outbound B2B calls to customers in order to secure face-to-face meeting with Business Development Managers.
The skills and qualities you need…
- Customer focused mind set, with an empathetic caring approach.
- The ability to exceed customer expectations by going Above & Beyond.
- A strong telephone manner and email sales experience.
- The desire to have a career that’s lasting and fulfilling.
What we can offer you…
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- 22 Days + Statutory Holidays (30 days in total)
- Weekly Pay
- Additional Holiday after 2, 3 and 5 years’ service
- FREE Tool Hire for ALL Employees – Excluding consumables and delivery
- Death in service cover to support your family
- Permanent Employment
- Fully Paid Training Provided
- Ongoing Training.
- Uniform Provided
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Discounted Personal Legal Services
- Bike to Work Scheme
Please complete the form on the next page to apply for the position of Temporary Project & Sales Coordinator (Maternity Cover).