We have an exciting new role for a National Account Manager based in Ireland, who will professionally represent Sunbelt Rentals UK and Ireland working nationally with the primary aim of winning and developing revenue streams from National and Strategic customers operating across all sectors.
- Working with SBR National & Strategic accounts team to engage and align with the Sunbelt Rentals Strategy to drive profitable growth with National & Strategic customers.
- Identify opportunities for product innovation, sustainability and safety advances aligning with National & Strategic customer requirements..
- Working with Sales Directors and product specialists to ensure a collaborative approach to the sales process, with regards to any specific sector requirements.
- Support in delivering against agreed account plans that maximise Sunbelt Rentals revenue across all preferred supply opportunities covered in our Agreement.
- Develop successful long term business relationships by networking with key decision makers at different levels and functions across the customer’s business in order to maximise Sunbelt Rentals revenue and share of the business.
- Facilitate the development of effective business relationships between Sunbelt Rentals staff and key client staff across all levels and functions, in a way that cements the existing business and provides a platform for revenue growth.
- To partner with the client business in order to identify initiatives and processes that will add value, improve efficiency and reduce cost for both the customer and Sunbelt Rentals.
- Maximise Sunbelt Rentals share of the client business and to identify and act upon opportunities for profitable revenue growth across all income streams.
- Support any tender process in a way that maximises Sunbelt Rentals opportunity to secure new business.
What can we offer you in return? You’ll be joining a highly successful FTSE100 company, the UK’s largest equipment rental provider. We provide an Industry leading flexible rewards package including generous holiday allowance (with the opportunity to buy and sell annual leave), life assurance, retail discount scheme, employee recognition awards and a great Company pension scheme.