JCB are looking for a Agriculture Demonstrator to join the Demonstration Team
JCB is a truly world class, family owned business. We are proud of our achievements and recognise that future growth and success is shaped by the ambition of the JCB team. If you are looking for a career with a business where people really count, look no further than JCB.
Overview of the role:
A unique opportunity has arisen to join the Demonstration team as an Agriculture Demonstrator at our customer experience facility to support JCB’s growth plans for increased Market Share. Reporting to the Demonstration Manager, the role entails demonstrating the large fleet of machines that reside in JCB Demonstration, ensuring that these machines are kept to a high standard for internal and external demonstrations to our customers while keeping a strong relationship between the regional sales teams and dealers to increase sales and deliver profitable growth.
About your role:
- Demonstrate the large range of JCB Products within the Demonstration fleet internally and externally to our customers
- Management of the Demonstration agriculture fleet with internal and external requests and tracking the fleet positions
- Assist with the maintenance of the fleet with the demonstration technician to keep service records up to date within the workshop
- Assist with installs of the demonstration fleet and deliveries of direct installs to our customers
- Be part of the Dancing Digger display team performing at large events and exhibitions
- Work closely with other business units i.e., Marketing, engineering etc. to deliver marketing collateral/machine evaluations etc.
- Valeting and maintenance of the fleet to ensure that high standards are constantly met with the fleet
- Provide support to our events team with internal and external exhibitions
- Support with family projects within the business
- We are looking for somebody who has an excellent attention to detail, who is a well organised, dedicated team player that is flexible and able to multitask and work well under pressure
- Demonstrates a can do attitude and a sense of urgency to get things done quickly, effectively and accurately
- Highly motivated with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Product knowledge of JCB machines
- CPCS/NPORS qualified in the core 5 of JCB’s equipment is essential to this role
- LGV CAT B+E is essential for the role and HGV class C+E is an advantage but not essential
- A real sense of urgency is required with a positive attitude to be able to solve problems quickly as issues arise
- The ability to prioritise tasks and the ability communicate at all levels of the business is essential as you will be dealing with many different teams at different levels of the JCB organisational structure including Sales, Marketing, Product Teams, Engineering, JCB Dealers, MIS within an International organisation
- Experience & confidence in presenting
- Basic computing skills
- The successful applicant will receive a personal development plan with access to training and mentoring schemes to support your career progression and development
- The role will involve some domestic and international travel to dealers and customers
What’s in it for you?
To say thank you for your hard work, we will work with you to support your career progression and development. We will also provide a competitive salary, company pension scheme, medical insurance and dental care schemes, access to the company’s healthy living centre, 33 days annual leave and flexibility around daily start and finish times.
You will also have access to JCB’s Reward Hub – giving you fantastic savings across a huge range of high street retailers, as well as access to exclusive company perks such as our Cycle to Work Scheme.
JCB: Building a Brighter Future
JCB is an equal opportunities employer. We value diversity and welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds.
Recruitment Agencies: JCB does not accept any speculative approaches to present candidates for advertised vacancies.