Are you a fantastic communicator who loves delivering the very best service for your customers and in return is looking for a Company that really values your contribution and can offer you award-winning training opportunities? Read on as we may have just the job you are looking for!
As a Transport Coordinator on a day-day basis you’ll work in our Service Centre, building great working relationships and product knowledge which you will use to translate your customers, overseeing the complete transport/ logistics operations and planning the workload. You will assist with the co-ordination of the UK stock and vehicle movements ensuring Sunbelt Rentals delivers the highest standard and is stringently following legal guidelines and compliance.
Your daily responsibilities will be;
- Ensure that all in house vehicles are compliant with all legal, regulatory and contractual requirements, and where necessary escalating any identified issues and recommending resolution to the Compliance Manager
- Assisting with the co-ordination of a nationwide transport supply chain to attain an efficient support to all field operations within the Sunbelt group of businesses.
- Maintaining management information to review, assess and implement future progressive strategies
- Responsible for administration of the procurement process, on time, in full and reporting outputs monthly, with the support of the Logistics Manager.
- Communication to site crew, including voice calls, to maintain the flow of mandatory paperwork
- Manage the transfer of assets throughout the UK, Ireland and EU including overseas haulage and sea crossings
This would be a fantastic opportunity for individuals from a customer service environment, ideally with industry experience, who would like to see and feel the impact of their work in a hands-on, highly operational, service-focused business.
What can we offer you in return? You’ll be joining a highly successful FTSE100 company, the UK’s largest equipment rental provider. We provide an Industry leading flexible rewards package including generous holiday allowance (with the opportunity to buy and sell annual leave), life assurance, retail discount scheme, employee recognition awards and a great Company pension scheme.