We are looking for an experienced Rehire Purchase Ledger Clerk for our busy Accounts Department. The role will be based at our Blackpool Squires Gate Head Office. Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm.
Key skills and responsibilities:
- Processing a high volume of invoices.
- Have an understanding of cost centres.
- Reconcile purchase invoices to relevant sales invoices.
- Monitor and check open Purchase Orders and Receipts.
- Supplier statement reconciliation.
- Investigate and proactively resolve supplier queries.
What attributes should our new Purchase Ledger Clerk have?
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good organisation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet month end deadlines.
- Work independently using own initiative.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Competitive salary, based on experience.
- 22 Days plus statutory holidays (30 days in total).
- Additional Holiday after two, three and five years’ service.
- Weekly pay.
- Free tool hire for all employees – Excluding consumables and Delivery.
- Death in service cover to support your family.
- Ongoing training.
- Uniform Provided.
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme.
- Discounted Personal Legal Services.
- Bike to work scheme.
Please complete the form on the next page to apply for the position of Purchase Ledger.