JCB Service are looking for a Regional Aftermarket Sales Manager to join the team
JCB is a truly world class, family owned business. We are proud of our achievements and recognise that future growth and success is shaped by the ambition of the JCB team. If you are looking for a career with a business where people really count, look no further than JCB.
Overview of the role:
We are seeking a pro-active Sales Manager to work with, motivate and develop JCB’s dealer network, responsible for delivering parts and service sales revenue and profitability.
Your Responsibilities as a Regional Aftermarket Sales Manager (RASM):
- Collaborate with dealers to achieve annual sales targets and profit forecasts for parts by developing and implementing a structured aftermarket sales and marketing plan.
- Build commercial proposals and strategies to win new business.
- Monitor competitor activity and review this with dealers to decide upon action to resolve lost sales.
- Ensure customers interests are represented and communicated within JCB, spending time visiting dealers and customers.
- Develop the aftermarket capability of your dealers, including; training, stock management, marketing, using JCB systems and introducing new products to the market.
- Seek new product opportunities and feedback to the JCB product team.
- Liaise with dealer departments to maximise: service contract penetration, service penetration, machine health checks and Livelink renewals.
- Carry out regular monthly reviews with Aftermarket Directors and half yearly meetings with Dealer Principles.
- Identify Business opportunities within the dealer network to further grow market share and customer retention.
- Create dealer bespoke campaigns aimed at business growth, working in partnership with the dealer management team to maximise incremental sales opportunities.
- Conduct monthly business reviews with the dealer network to analyse monthly performance and create detailed action plans to enhance pe4fomance in all areas.
- Create bespoke dealer reporting to track and measure monthly sales performance across the dealer network.
- Annual Business planning and target setting at regional level to support the overall global target.
A HNC / HND / degree in business or engineering is highly desirable although appropriate skills and experience are of equal importance.
A firm understanding and experience of operating within the aftermarket, this can include automotive, commercial vehicle, agricultural or construction experience.
The ideal candidate for this role will possess the following;
- Communicate effectively and persuasively from the shop floor to the boardroom.
- Organise and manage time and resources to get the most out of each day.
- Ability to appropriately and professionally challenge others.
- Able to engage with customers and discuss aftermarket opportunities.
- To navigate others through change and conflict.
- Ability to sell concepts, programmes and ideas.
- Analytical skills to identify opportunities across different data sets.
- Collaborative team player, equally comfortable working alone.
- Entrepreneurial spirit to identify and take advantage of opportunities.
- Confident in the use of MS office and willingness to learn bespoke web based IT systems.
- Appreciation of how a manufacturer/dealer business works.
- Understand how to engage with a variety of personality types.
- Understand the business to business dealer/customer relationship.
- Commercial awareness of how to identify and exploit profitable business opportunities.
- Able to read and interpret management accounts – understanding market forces.
- Emotional intelligence to navigate the political landscape and understand others.
- Apply ethical commercial judgement in all communication.
- Flexible mind-set to adapt to changing priorities.
- Courage to offer alternative ways to do business.
- Willing to experiment and learn.
- Resilience to keep going even when challenged by others.
- Strength of character and conviction as a brand ambassador.
- A contagious enthusiasm for everything you do.
What’s in it for you?
To say thank you for your hard work, we will work with you to support your career progression and development. We will also provide a competitive salary, company pension scheme, medical insurance and dental care schemes, access to the company’s healthy living centre, 33 days annual leave and flexibility around daily start and finish times.
You will also have access to JCB’s Reward Hub – giving you fantastic savings across a huge range of high street retailers, as well as access to exclusive company perks such as our Cycle to Work Scheme.
JCB: Building a Brighter Future
JCB is an equal opportunities employer. We value diversity and welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds.
Recruitment Agencies: JCB does not accept any speculative approaches to present candidates for advertised vacancies.