At HSS Hire we are recruiting for a Sales Support Administrator, to join our Head Office team in Manchester. The HSS group is going through an exciting time of transition from largely customer-facing transactions in our traditional “hire shops” and moving into a world of online and e-business.
As a Sales Support Advisor you will be responsible for capturing accurate data preventing any fraudulent orders, whilst also being a key-driver in streamlining our switch to the online process.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a forward-thinking company in revolutionising the tool-hire industry allowing us to take our next digital steps!
Overall, your main duties will be to:
- You will be responsible for reviewing all of our online orders from a certain geographical patch.
- You will contact our outstanding customers over the phone taking payments and making ID checks.
- You will deal with customer queries and taking the opportunity to upsell to the customer when the possibility arises.
- You will also log any information obtained in our back-office system.
What do you bring?
Our Sales Support Advisors will have a background of customer service, be that in a call centre, or in a retail orientated environment. Experience with speaking to customers over the phone will be critical to the role.
What do you get back?
In line with our culture and values we Make it Safe, Make it Happen, Make it Better and Make it Together. So we promise that your career with us will be rewarding. Here are just some of the benefits you have access to when you join:
- Competitive salary with access to our group pension plan
- Holiday allowance of 20 days (rising to 25 days after long service)
- Holiday Buy scheme giving you the option to purchase up to 5 days (FTE) of annual leave
- Wellbeing and Healthcare support– you are the heart of our business, and we are committed to making sure you stay happy and healthy at work and at home. Our support includes Mental Health First Aiders and an Employee Assistance Programme which is free support 24/365. In addition to this we also offer a Healthcare Cashplan which means you can claim cashback on lots of different healthcare costs including prescription charges, dental check-ups, glasses, physiotherapy and even a massage!
- FREE Hire from our core range, with 50% off for friends and family
- Training and development – on our Learning Lab you will get the opportunity to continuously further your career and complete courses suited to your role
- Inclusive and innovative culture and great recognition including Long Service Awards and an Annual Survey where you can have your say and contribute to how we continue to improve
- Discounts and cashback on our perks site with a huge range of purchases including days out, restaurants, gym memberships, shopping and lots more
- Life assurance is provided at twice your basic annual salary
- You will get the choice of other flexible benefits that work for you through our Benefits portal – you pick the benefits you want such as Critical Illness Cover, Cycle to Work and more
- We offer Financial Wellbeing support through Salary Finance
- Full work wear and PPE provided with a full induction on entry to your new position, covering everything from Health and Safety to the ins and outs of your role
At HSS Hire we make it easy for our customers to keep working as the UK’s original tool and equipment Hire Company and we make it easy and ensure you’re equipped to have a successful and fulfilling career.
At HSS, we prioritise inclusivity and diversity. This is why we are committed to attracting, recruiting and supporting candidates and colleagues from a diverse range of backgrounds. This helps us to facilitate a rich mix of culture and experience across the entire Group, ensuring mental and physical wellbeing remain at the forefront of work force.