We have an opportunity for an Electrical Trainer to train and assess courses in 17th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations relating to the British Standards and associated specialist electrical courses. The role will consist of programme and course development, planning and delivery of skills relating to the Electrical Regulations. The trainer will ensure a high quality standard of excellence in teaching, learning and achievement across HSS Training.
- Deliver Electrical training and assessment to a high standard.
- Attend training and development courses to maintain relevant knowledge and skills.
- Liaise effectively with external Accredited and Awarding bodies and Industry partners
- Ensure HSS complies with training & competence legislation.
- Produce training material & courses as required.
- Maintain the condition of the workplace, materials & equipment.
- Carry out workplace/competence assessments as required.
- Promote safe work practices, identify and eliminate any bad practice.
- Represent the company and values (“HSSness”) of the business and portray a professional and businesslike image to all customers, potential customers and other people you meet in the course of your work.
- Ensure all locations are maintained to our 360? brand.
- Be a key driver in serious about safety by leading from the front.
- Be able to deliver Electrical specific courses so individuals can understand, interpret and apply the contents within the meaning of the regulations and the practical information.
- Have the relevant qualification(s) to train and assess in the specified subject matter.
- Have significant industrial experience and knowledge of current regulations, British Standards and Government legislation.
- Ideally hold PTLLS and D32/33 Assessor or equivalent
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.