Are you passionate about marketing? Are you currently a Marketing Co-ordinator or Marketing Assistant, looking for your next career step to a company where you can build on your experience and be supported in your development and personal growth? If the answer is yes, then we would love you to join our marketing team.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated, organised and creative Marketing Executive to join our exciting and fast-paced Marketing and Communications team in this new role to support the development and delivery of over 100 of our large customer accounts marketing campaigns, Product Sales campaigns, customer and corporate events.
You\'ll manage your own workload and operate collaboratively across all functions. It\'s a varied and exciting opportunity, one where you will be empowered and encouraged to grow in the role and your career.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
Working with the Strategic Projects Senior Marketing Manager you will assist in the co-ordination, implementation and execution of both internal and external Marketing Plans including:
- Work cross-functionally across all Marketing teams as well as external Marketing agency partners to support the delivery of corporate and customer events.
- Work closely with the Strategic Projects Marketing Lead to analyse email marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with the Sales team, internal and external agency creative partners to produce customer specific marketing collateral to support the individual accounts and mobilisation of new contracts.
- Own the day-to-day requests log
- Build and nurture strong relationships across Marketing, Sales, Business Units and our depot network to support the delivery of Product Sales Marketing campaigns.
- Provide support for the Manager’s portfolio of projects where relevant.
- Provide administrative support to the team budget.
This role offers hybrid working arrangements - with a mix of remote and office (Birchwood Park, Warrington). National travel will be required. Hours of work are 37.5 hours Monday – Friday.