Flexible location base. Hybrid working model- homebased, expected to travel 1-2 days per week or less.
Speedy are the UK’s leading hire provider with the widest range of tools, specialist hire equipment, plant and support services – everything for every job!
Speedy's In-House Marketing team is growing and we are looking to recruit a PPC Manager!
This is a brand new role to the team and we are looking for a PPC Manager create, develop and implement effective paid search strategies across existing channels such as Google Ads, Display and Facebook, as well as testing and expanding their paid media portfolio. You will be commercially focussed with a proven track record in ensuring that budget is invested and optimised to deliver growth and ROI
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
· Define & implement effective paid search strategies
· Launch and optimise various PPC campaigns
· Oversee accounts on search platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, Bing)
· Lead keyword selection and audience targeting
· Manage PPC budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
· Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
· Produce weekly PPC reports
· Write attractive and concise copy for adverts
· Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
· Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
· Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends
What you’ll need:
Speedy offer a Career Line of Sight which enables a detailed understanding of the route to progression and growth within the Speedy Group.
In return we offer a competitive salary with contributory pension scheme, 26 days annual leave entitlement (plus bank holidays), discretionary bonus scheme and life assurance. In addition you will be able to take advantage of our fantastic Salary Extras benefits scheme, offering cycle to work and various other discounts on a wide range of goods and services.
Please be aware Speedy reserves the right to close our vacancies earlier than the listed date if we have received a high level of applications. We would recommend that if you wish to be considered that you complete the application as promptly as possible.