We currently have an opportunity for a workshop engineer to join our Airpac Rentals division to maintain, service, repair and modify the company’s assets as directed by management, ensuring the standards set by the company are met on all occasions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out the maintenance, service, repair and modification to all company assets
- Ensure the correct and safe use of all tools supplied by the company
- Under the guidance of the workshop manager, work to keep the depots backlog at the figure set by the company, whilst not jeopardising quality
- Maintain the workshop and yard in a clean, tidy and safe condition.
- All equipment booked out on relevant paperwork
- Job cards completed detailing all elements of job completed, for example, amount of time undertaken on the job
- At all times work in accordance with the company QHSE procedures
Skills & experience required
- Have the ability to be flexible around working hours
- Knowledge of compressed air and steam equipment – Preferred
- Have completed formal training in a mechanical discipline
- Time served mechanic – Preferred
- Ability to work to workshop deadlines
- Able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
Airpac Rentals is a long established specialist equipment rental supplier, providing air and steam solutions to the global energy markets.
We are dedicated to continued growth by delivering high levels of equipment reliability, service excellence and competitive pricing. Our ongoing commitment to the training and development of our employees allows us to continue to meet our customer needs in an evolving market.
Join us and you’ll be part of a successful and growing global company.