JCB are looking for a PP/QM Business Analyst to join our team
JCB is a truly world class, family owned business. We are proud of our achievements and recognise that future growth and success is shaped by the ambition of the JCB team. If you are looking for a career with a business where people really count, look no further than JCB.
Overview of the role:
The requirement calls for a self-motivated and experienced SAP Manufacturing (PP/QM) Business Analyst to become part of the JCB SAP Service Centre Team.
As part of the JCB SAP Service Centre Team you will:
- Resolve SAP queries
- Support and train SAP key users
- Drive continuous improvements through SAP (delivering changes, mini projects and enhancements)
- Work within the SAP project team, delivering changes, testing, training and data migration.
- Organise internal functional SAP forums
- Organise and conduct Internal audits / health checks with SAP business units
- Have 5 years SAP Support experience with an emphasis on Manufacturing, Production Planning and Quality Management
- Demonstrate a broad knowledge of end-to-end processes in a manufacturing environment and how they relate to processes within SAP
- Be keen to gain a deep understanding of how SAP is currently used within JCB and explore ways in which SAP can be used to further improve the manufacturing process within JCB
- Have the ability to translate Business requirements into a deliverable SAP solution.
- Be able to complete functional and technical development projects to a high standard including writing functional specifications, testing developments, delivering training and go-live support.
- Be involved in Business Process developments (incl. mapping, fit-gap analysis).
- Be customer focussed and build Client relationships
- Work well in a cross team environment
- Have good communication skills
- Be flexible in your approach
- Be committed to providing an outstanding service to the JCB business.
What’s in it for you?
To say thank you for your hard work, we will work with you to support your career progression and development. We will also provide a competitive salary, company pension scheme, medical insurance and dental care schemes, access to the company’s healthy living centre and 33 days annual leave.
JCB: Building a Brighter Future
JCB is an equal opportunities employer. We value diversity and welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds.
Recruitment Agencies: JCB does not accept any speculative approaches to present candidates for advertised vacancies.