JCB are looking for a SAP Team Lead to join our team
JCB is a truly world class, family owned business. We are proud of our achievements and recognise that future growth and success is shaped by the ambition of the JCB team. If you are looking for a career with a business where people really count, look no further than JCB.
Overview of the role:
The requirement calls for a self-motivated and experienced SAP PP/QM Business Analyst to become part of the JCB SAP Service Centre Team and lead the SAP Manufacturing team.
Your Responsibilities as a SAP Team Lead - PP/QM:
As part of the JCB SAP Service Centre Team you will:
- Lead the SAP Manufacturing team, providing direction managing workload within the team
- Mentor and coach team members to develop skills and knowledge within the team.
- Work within the SAP project team, playing a lead role in delivering changes, testing, training and data migration within the PP and MM modules
- Resolve SAP queries
- Support and train SAP key users
- Drive continuous improvements through SAP (delivering changes, mini projects and enhancements)
- Organise internal functional SAP forums
- Organise and conduct Internal audits / health checks with SAP business units
- Have in-depth knowledge of SAP PP and QM and how it could be applied to the JCB businesses gained through 8+ years supporting and implementing SAP Solutions with an emphasis on Manufacturing, Production Planning and Quality Management
- Have a working knowledge of SAP MM and its integration points to SAP PP/QM
- Have knowledge and an understanding of the integration points with other SAP Modules (mainly SAP SD & FI), including BW.
- Experience of the automotive industry and Automotive Industry Solution for SAP is desirable.
- Have experience in supporting Global SAP systems
- Be able to complete functional and technical development projects to a high standard including writing functional specifications, testing developments, delivering training and go-live support.
- Be involved in Business Process developments (incl. mapping, fit-gap analysis).
- Have the ability to translate Business requirements into a deliverable SAP solution.
- Be customer focussed and build client relationships
- Work well in a cross team environment with the ability to coach/mentor more junior team members
- Have good communication skills
- Be flexible in your approach
- Be committed to providing an outstanding service to the JCB business.
What’s in it for you?
To say thank you for your hard work, we will work with you to support your career progression and development. We will also provide a competitive salary, company pension scheme, medical insurance and dental care schemes, access to the company’s healthy living centre and 33 days annual leave.
JCB: Building a Brighter Future
JCB is an equal opportunities employer. We value diversity and welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds.
Recruitment Agencies: JCB does not accept any speculative approaches to present candidates for advertised vacancies.