A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Cyber Security Analyst to join our team at Sunbelt Rentals UK. It’s our vision to own the future of rentals and our mission to deliver a world-class experience. As a Senior Cyber Security Analyst you’ll help us to deliver exceptional customer experiences and live up to our values, setting an unrivalled standard for the industry.
Following the creation of a new Security Team and an additional investment of almost £1 million in security tooling, products and a Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) platform and Security Operations Centre (SOC) Sunbelt Rentals are now looking to expand the Team to implement and manage the new solutions and services.
This is a really exciting time for the to join the Team as the successful candidate will have direct input into the design and implementation of the new services and then manage the day to day security environment as well as continually researching, recommending and implementing new security technologies.
The role is responsible for the implementation and monitoring of all aspects of Information Security against threats such as security breaches, computer viruses or attacks. You will have line management responsibility for the Cyber Security Analyst and take a lead role with the Information Technology Security Manager in maintaining and delivering the Information Security Strategy across the business ensuring that it meets current and future business requirements.
A key part of your role will be to manage the implementation of a security information and event management (SIEM) platform and a security operations centre (SOC).
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
- Subject Matter Expert for security
- Management of patching, vulnerability analysis and penetration testing to ensure our internal security objectives and KPIs are maintained or improved, recommendations are risk assessed and implemented in a timely manner
- Lead technical vulnerability assessments of IT systems and processes, identifying potential vulnerabilities, to make recommendations to the Information Technology Security Manager to control any risks identified and to ensure they are implemented
- Design, document, plan, and implement security with technical infrastructure solutions and upgrades
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of the IT Security Strategy and Roadmap
- Liaise and work closely with internal clients and third parties to ensure fit for purpose security solutions are successfully implemented via projects
- Present Security solutions for approval via internal processes such as Architecture Review Board and Change Board
- Represent the security team and Security Manager at Internal and External meetings as required
- Assist with the management of internal and external security and compliance requirements
- Mentor and instruct other functions within the IT Family on security.