We are seeking an IT System Trainer to work closely with the IT Training Lead and the Business to deliver systems training to a user base of over 3,600. The key duties of the role will include;
• To design, deliver and evaluate training courses and materials.
• Delivery of system, process and soft skill training to support the implementation of projects.
• To support stakeholders during the implementation stage of projects.
• To support IT and Operations in the implementation of bespoke applications, proving post training floor walk support.
• To work as a collaborative, professional member of project teams, working closely with the Development and Test teams
• Build excellent working relationships with business customers, and other members of the IT supply and demand teams.
• Demonstrate the ability to break down information technology problems and provide solutions
The training role will be responsible for the role-out/support of generic and bespoke applications across a variety of work divisions and Depots. From initial training needs analysis, training preparation, creation of documentation (paper and e-learning) Support during and post deployment before final handover to the business/support teams.
The role is based from home with some national travel required but predominantly covering the midlands and southern regions.