Speedy are the UK’s leading hire provider with the widest range of tools, specialist hire equipment, plant and support services – everything for every job!
As our Category Management team goes from strength to strength, we are now looking to recruit an Asset Administrator to support within our Bristol based office.
This will be on a Fixed Term Contract for 6 to 12 months.
The main purpose if this role will be to effectively manage all aspects of administration and document control for the Asset Team and to assist the Asset Team ensuring all admin duties are investigated and processed efficiently.
- Answering the telephone in a timely and professional manner
- Ensuring all document and records are available and easily retrievable within the shared folder
- Ensuring that all documents are received and accurate prior to submission for approval
- Ensuring that all calls being logged are assigned an action owner within the recommended timescale
- Generating reports for the Asset Team as per the schedule
- Provide assistance to the Asset Analysts in collating data
- Support the Asset Team with any queries received from the wider business
- Contribute to ongoing development of internal processes and procedures
- Provide support in rolling our new process’ and initiatives
- Provide support to the depot network in the processing of transactions
- Regular maintenance of the asset register
- Liaise with the depot network to ensure the integrity and accuracy of asset information
- Participate in company projects
- Assist in reconciling all stock counts both Fleet and Consumables
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Good and developing IT skills including use of Microsoft Office applications
- Competent and developing user of Microsoft Excel with ability to work with large data sets and produce financial models
- Confident, reliable, and able to demonstrate good/developing influencing and negotiation skills
- Good and developing ability to present to medium sized groups
- Good speaking and written skills to communicate information
- Good team working skills
- Hard working and reliable
- Ability to work with numbers
- Problem solving
- Previous work experience within an office environment
- Good communicator and presenter – verbal and written
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise workload
- Good time management
- Able to respond quickly and positively to change
- Able to come up with new ideas
- Good independent and team working skills
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Understands the bigger picture whilst dealing with the essential detail
In return we offer a competitive salary with contributory pension scheme, 26 days annual leave entitlement (plus bank holidays), discretionary bonus scheme and life assurance. In addition you will be able to take advantage of our fantastic Salary Extras benefits scheme, offering cycle to work and various other discounts on a wide range of goods and services.
Please be aware Speedy reserves the right to close our vacancies earlier than the listed date if we have received a high level of applications. We would recommend that if you wish to be considered that you complete the application as promptly as possible.