Are you ready for your next career move to a company that really values your contribution and can offer you award-winning training opportunities? People truly are at the heart of our business and we believe in empowering our colleagues to develop their skills, make decisions and take on new responsibilities in a friendly team environment.
On a day-day basis you will be responsible for Supporting operational delivery of the Safety and Communications business you will be required to travel regularly to different locations being responsible for the delivery and collection of Safety and Communications hire equipment as well demonstrating the technical equipment in operation to the customer.
- Delivering of Equipment to customers.
- Conducts all relevant Vehicle safety checks.
- Complete any relevant checks and related administration when delivering and collecting equipment and be responsible for ensuring that all Company vehicles are driven safely and professionally.
- As the face of Sunbelt Rentals to our customers you will always be well presented, be able to communicate professionally with customers on site and promote the positive image of the business.
- Issuing safety and communication equipment and materials to the clients onsite.
- Demonstrates safety equipment in operation to our customers during the delivery process
- Diagnose and fix equipment where needed.
- Adhering to and promoting Health and Safety and compliance of equipment standards.
- Maintaining effective relationships with all members of the Operation team.
- You’ll be undertaking pre-hire checks and functionality tests to support the branch with workloads.
- To raise the Sunbelt Rentals profile and reputation through professional attitude.
- To ensure that all reporting, administration is completed / maintained in line with Company standard.
- Achieving all key performance indicators in a fast changing and busy environment.
- Maintaining Company standards whilst working under pressure, ensuring we are always acting safely.
- Responsible for promoting all of SBR services and benefits to our clients and ensuring additional revenue wherever possible.
- Working with operations to resolve customer issues promptly and to the satisfaction of all concerned.
- Conducts audit and compliance.
- Adhere to and promote all health and safety compliance standards and ensure all employees do the same to generate a safe working environment.
- Ad hoc duties as assigned by the Management Team.