We have an exciting new opportunity for a Commercial Administrator to join our fantastic Commercial team.
The role will be supporting the Commercial Admin Manager with the day to day development, implementation, maintenance and renewal of customer agreements.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to develop their knowledge of commercial contracts and agreements within a PLC environment.
- Ensure all agreements within your specific sector, region/s are carefully managed through their complete lifecycle and in accordance with the company pricing and Commercial Policies
- Ensure that all customer agreements that are due to expire are reported and monitored.
- Provide commercial and administration support for all services across your appropriate sectors, region/s
- Supporting and communicating effectively with the team and the wider business
- Reducing queries by ensuring any contract amendments are communicated across the business.
- Undertake additional duties and activities that contribute to enhanced margin and the adoption of best working practices.
What you’ll need:
- Experience of analysing data using a variety of tools such as Microsoft Office
- A clear understanding of basic formulas in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to communicate clearly at all levels and with confidence
- Demonstrable planning and organisational skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Results Driven
- Industry Knowledge
- Agility – Ability to adapt to changing requirements
- General business awareness
- Good knowledge of Speedy Hire equipment /products
- Experience of providing analytical support to sales function
- Full Driving Licence
- Commercially and financially aware
- Strong analytical skills with a great attention to detail
- Effective communicator and presenter – verbal and written
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise workload
- Organised and able to manage own time effectively
- Able to respond quickly and positively to change
- Challenges the status quo to come up with new ways of working
- Able to work autonomously or as part of a team
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships
- Understands the bigger picture whilst dealing with the essential detail
In return we offer a competitive salary with contributory pension scheme, 26 days annual leave entitlement (plus bank holidays), discretionary bonus scheme and life assurance. In addition you will be able to take advantage of our fantastic Salary Extras benefits scheme, offering cycle to work and various other discounts on a wide range of goods and services.
Please be aware Speedy reserves the right to close our vacancies earlier than the listed date if we have received a high level of applications. We would recommend that if you wish to be considered that you complete the application as promptly as possible.