To work within the Training Administration team providing support to the Office Manager and ensuring the correct administration of all training courses, bookings, certification and all outlined tasks. A key focus in the role is to meet all customer and trainer requirements.
This person will also be responsible for the delivery of outstanding customer service for the department.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Monitor the team’s performance to ensure that Key Performance Indicators are being met.
- Support the Office Manager day to day
- Develop and support team members where necessary
- Ensure day to day processes are being followed
- Carry out regular team updates/communication
- Support with complaints and assist with phone calls / general enquiries
- Ensure that training courses are registered with the awarding bodies in a timely manner
- Book equipment required to conduct training courses
- Investigate and administrate invoice queries
- Accurately raise supplier order numbers
- Ensure that certificate applications with awarding bodies are completed timely and correctly dispatched Adhere to internal systems ensuring that all documentation is stored in an organised and secure manner
- Liaise with internal teams including Planning, Quality Assurance and Administration to enable organisational operations and effective service
- Communicate and provide information by relevant methods internally and externally to assist and enable organisational operations and effective service
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and the general public
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role
- Represent the company and values (“HSSness”) of the business and portray a professional and businesslike image to all customers, potential customers and other people you meet in the course of your work.
- Be a key driver in serious about safety by leading from the front
- Excellent customer service & telephone manner
- Excellent organisational and attention to detail skills
- Experience of team leading duties
- Experience dealing with a wide range of customers from blue chip organisations to partnerships and sole traders
- Problem solving ability
- IT Literate, able to utilise various systems
Equality and Diversity
HSS Hire is committed to equality of opportunity