Internal Training Co-ordinator
Salary £ Competitive plus incentive scheme
Do you want to work for a fast-paced growing National company, with excellent career stability and progression prospects; where hard work is well rewarded? Then a job with AFI is for you.
We are currently looking to recruit an Internal Training Co-ordinator to be based from our Training team in Wakefield. The successful candidate will be responsible for administering training for all employees within the AFI Group Of Companies.
The role in brief:
- You will be expected to liaise with 3rd party suppliers regarding the booking of training and the negotiation of prices.
- Ability to support our internal training delivery team with preparation for courses, room bookings and communicating course information to delegates.
- Setting up distribution groups for reports, ensuring the user groups are correct and up to date, providing information from LMS to stakeholders e.g. HSEQ, Audit etc
- Analysing LMS reports and ensuring any flagged skills gaps are acted and the relevant courses are booked.
- Source accommodation for delegates who are traveling to events and purchase meals from local suppliers for local events.
- 42.5 hours per week
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience in a busy training office role. Experience with IPAF, PASMA, CITB & NRSWA training courses would be a distinct advantage
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages, and computer skills in general
- You must be outgoing and enthusiastic
- Excellent communication skills over the phone or face to face is a must
- Reliability, time keeping, attention to detail and using your own initiative will be important aspects of the role, so you should be proficient at these skills
- Ability to prioritise workloads under pressure.
- Any experience in the use of a Learning Management System (LMS) would be a distinct advantage.
We offer an excellent benefits package:
- 23 days holidays per year rising to 25, plus statutory holidays
- Inclusion in a profit share scheme
- An auto-enrollment pension scheme with employer contributions
- Death-in-Service benefit of 2 x salary
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- AFI Rewards
- In addition we have invested in an excellent induction programme, and staff training (we currently hold a Gold Investors in People award).